Our lodges are ideal for family reunions, weddings, birthday parties, team building weekends, conferences, car rallies, nature weekends, school groups, religious retreats or just a quiet weekend with friends away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Laurel Hill Forest Lodge offers eight accommodation units each with its own bathroom, living room and sleeping quarters for between 10 and 20 persons.
What to Bring
- All your own bedding (sleeping bag, linen, blanket, pillow and towel).
- Linen hire is available with prior notice.
- Fold up chair for sitting outside.
- Loose change ($1 coins) for the drink machine, washing machine and drier.
- Provisions may be obtained from either Batlow or Tumbarumba.
Sorry, no pets.
To cater for groups, we have healthy menu options. Using as much local produce as possible, we can meet a variety of special dietary needs. From Batlow apples to Tumbarumba Blueberries and local vegies. Our dining complex can cater for 60 to 100 people. No outside catering is permitted.